ParmisPDF Command-Line 9.4
Old versionsSee all
Create PDFs and manage their creation process using command-line strings. Integrates own libraries and is deployable as a single executable file.
Complete PDF Command-line (CMD) tool designed to enable developers to create 100% standard and adobe compatible PDF documents and perform wide range of operations on PDF files. Flexible XML based command file system enables you to programmatically and dynamically control every aspects of the operations' parameters. Graphical user interface command file generation tool enables you to quickly setup command file in an easy way.
ParmisPDF is 100% standalone and does not rely on external libraries. All the features are packed into a single executable file (Without any DLL, ActiveX and etc.). Silent execution mode enables developers to integrate ParmisPDF to applications seamlessly.
* Run multiple commands through command line at once.
* Creating 100% Adobe Compatible PDF's
- Convert Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), .rtf & .txt to PDF
- Convert web pages (.html, .htm) to PDF
- Convert images (.jpg, .gif, .tif, .bmp, .png, .emf & .wmf) to PDF
- TrueType Font Support, Embedded Fonts Support, Unicode support
* Insert Watermark/Background
* Insert Header/Footer
* Insert Stamp. Supports dynamic contents and tags. (Date/Time, File Name, Mail merge tags, etc.)
* Flexible and fast bates numbering
* Flatten PDF documents
* Flatten forms and annotations
* Find/Replace/Mark up PDF files
* Replace text with image/highlight text (Supporting Pattern Matching)
* Securing PDF Files to Prevent Unauthorized Access
- Set Open & Owner (Permission) passwords
- Control usage & permissions (viewing, printing, editing, filling forms, & copying)
- Digitally sign PDF files using digital certificates
- Secure PDF documents using 128-bit RC4 or 128-bit AES encryption (FIPS-140-2 compliant)
- Use FISP certified system cryptographic modules (FIPS-140-2 compliant) for securing PDF documents and setting permissions/restrictions.
* Combine, Extract, Insert, Delete & Rotate
and much more...